Mental Health Awareness
Anyone can be affected by a mental health condition either themselves or a family member, friend or colleague.
This awareness course is suitable for everyone as it provides learners with the knowledge to recognise a suspected mental health condition and the skills to start a conversation and be able to signpost a person towards professional help.
• Defining mental health & the stigma that surrounds it
• Factors that may impact an individuals mental health
• Providing advice to an individual suspected of suffering from a mental health condition
• When to contact the emergency services
• Identify the signs of stress and understanding how it may be managed
• Identifying the signs and symptoms for a range of mental health conditions
Participants will be awarded a Mental Health Awareness certificate.
Half Day Course
£595.00 + VAT